White LED Lighting for Scientific Discovery
SciWhiteTM LED lighting, one of Percival Scientifics latest innovations, gives you significantly more features and benefits for your research. Our proprietary white LED system provides more flexibility than lighting systems offered by other growth chamber manufacturers. Using our IntellusUltra Controller, you can control the intensity of light for your research needs.
SciWhite is Percival's highest performing and most efficient white LED platform to date. This dimmable lighting system provides more uniform light distribution throughout the chamber with a more balanced spectrum for general plant growth. And the addition of Percival's new built-in touchscreen interface makes programming the SciWhite LED system quick and easy.
Available in standard output or optional high output, our groundbreaking LED white lighting gives you more control over your research than ever before. Take your research to the next level with SciWhite LEDs!
Percival Scientific’s proprietary SciWhite LED lighting system is backed by years of research and development. These full-spectrum white LEDs are our most efficient, maintaining high output with low energy use. They are a long-lasting and cost-effective solution.
SciWhite LEDs are an ideal light source for controlled environments because they introduce considerably less heat into the experiment space than alternative lighting systems. And their low profile allows for more growth height in any chamber configuration.
- Less demand on the temperature control system
- Improved humidity control and performance
- Improved temperature uniformity
- Smaller day/night calibration offsets
- Reduced energy use
- Lower heat rejection to ambient
- Improved system responsiveness
- Increased lifespan of vital chamber components
- Increased growth height space
Precise Lighting Control
Our SciWhite LEDs help you create better science by giving you more control over light intensity, according to your research requirements. You have the ability to dim light intensity from 10 to 100 percent in one-percent increments, with the option to add individually controlled light channels for multiple-tier chambers. This makes them ideal for a wide range of scientific applications.
Unlock the full potential of your SciWhite LED system with a wide range of control system upgrades, including:
- IntellusUltra Connect for web-based remote user interface and data acquisition
- C9T touchscreen user interface for intuitive control and programming screens; graphical performance data; and colorful, visual notifications
- WeatherEze for global weather simulation, including precise qualitative and quantitative replication for sunlight conditions throughout the SciWhite lighting system