Percival Scientific’s strong reputation for product ingenuity and reliability has become recognized throughout the world. With a history that spans more than a century, our company continues in its commitment to improve research methods that will impact the future.
If you are looking for a career with an extraordinary company in an exciting field, Percival Scientific is the place for you!
Fill out the form below to submit a resume.
Due to changes in our walk-in business, we are seeking the right candidate for the salaried position of Project Manager.
The purpose of this position is to serve as a primary contact and coordinator of larger projects related to walk-in and large reach-in environmental chambers. The following list is not intended to be all inclusive and it is understood that it will take a great deal of time and experience to develop these skills and capabilities.
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Travel to customer facilities as demand requires inspecting jobsites.
- Will be responsible for making necessary travel arrangements for project installation teams.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Be involved with projects from planning stages through install completion (analyze chamber spec documents and facility drawings, advise engineering on facility related items, work with floor assemblers to understand each chamber, etc.).
- Development of install and operation manuals.
- Continuous training on any and all areas of the product line, this will be ongoing as technologies advance and product develops.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Works with Project Specialist to determine production scheduling and timing of job releases
- Provide quotation cost estimates for installation projects to Sales team so they can determine installation pricing.
- Conduct “Lesson’s Learned” post project meetings with engineering and install crews
- Assist Production department with large internal projects.
- Document standard procedures for essential job tasks to meet ISO compliance
- Ability to learn all aspects of the product to the point of expertise.
- Ability to learn all computer programs necessary to perform the required tasks. (Computer tasks will include but are not limited to; development of manuals, performance logging, operation of product software, logging customer service items, etc.).
- Ability to work with customers over the phone including listening to customer complaints and responding in a professional and thorough manner.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Some travel with overnight stays
Please submit contact information and resume below.
- Production Workers
Due to additional growth, Percival Scientific, Inc. is looking to fill multiple positions for our installation and assembly processes. Job duties include final assembly of scientific equipment, electrical and mechanical subassemblies, field installations and various other related tasks. Preferred candidates must have some level of technical experience or training in HVAC, refrigeration, construction, electrical, mechanical, or similar trades. The right individual should be self-motivated, have the ability to multitask, have good communication skills, and be a team player.Percival Scientific provides a clean and stable work environment with a competitive benefit package and hourly wages of $15-$17+ per hour with an annual increase.
Send us your resume by filling out the form below or apply in person at: Percival Scientific, 505 Research Drive, Perry, IA