Percival Scientific’s strong reputation for product ingenuity and reliability has become recognized throughout the world. With a history that spans more than a century, our company continues in its commitment to improve research methods that will impact the future.
If you are looking for a career with an extraordinary company in an exciting field, Percival Scientific is the place for you!
Fill out the form below to submit a resume.
Sales Support Specialist
The purpose of the Sales Support Specialist position is to serve as the primary customer service contact to insure customer satisfaction. To provide customers, Sales Manager, and distribution channels product information; assist in sales process; resolve product issues, prepare bids and quotes, and maintain regular contact with clients.
Interface with customers, as directed by the Sales Manager to coordinate essential services, including, but not limited to:
- Development of product pricing and preparation of customer quotes. Assist Sales Manager, manufacturer’s representatives, distributors, and potential customers; provide detailed product and application information.
- Supporting aspects of order entry which include finalization of specifications, determination of production requirements, selection of production methods, interfacing with production for scheduling, order data entry, order tracking and expediting and problem resolution.
- Resolve customer inquiries by investigating problems; developing solutions; offering prompt resolutions; making recommendations to Sales Manager
- Contact clients on a regular basis to maintain good relationships. After sale/delivery contact with customers. Outbound customer inquiries.
- Keep Sales Manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and application questions. Assist with lead follow-up as necessary. Maintain regular contact with prospects.
- Minimal travel to customers or trade shows/conventions may be required.
Successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attention to detail, organization and problem solving are essential.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to meet all service level expectations, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to the customer.
- Must be computer proficient and experienced in the Microsoft Office suite of software. Strong Excel, Word and Power Point skills a must.
- Customer Service, Communication Skills, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Organization Skills.
- Excellent phone skills. Positive attitude – enjoys customer interaction.
- Excellent computer skills including Customer Relationship Management software (CRM), Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Four Year Degree Preferred
To apply, please send us your resume along with your salary requirements. Email would be preferred.
Due to additional growth, Percival Scientific, Inc. is looking to fill multiple positions for our installation and assembly processes. Job duties include final assembly of scientific equipment, electrical and mechanical subassemblies, field installations and various other related tasks. Preferred candidates must have some level of technical experience or training in HVAC, refrigeration, construction, electrical, mechanical, or similar trades. The right individual should be self-motivated, have the ability to multitask, have good communication skills, and be a team player.Percival Scientific provides a clean and stable work environment with a competitive benefit package and hourly wages of $15-$17+ per hour with an annual increase.
Send us your resume by filling out the form below or apply in person at: Percival Scientific, 505 Research Drive, Perry, IA