IntellusUltra™ Controller and Optional IntellusUltra™ Web Server
"The power of remote monitoring and precision control anywhere you are!"
The IntellusUltra lets you control temperature, humidity, CO2 and lighting from the outside of any Percival chamber. When combined with the IntellusUltra Web Server, these applications can be controlled remotely using a Windows based PC or Mobile 5.0 Treo 700 WX Palm Smart Phone. The Web Server requires a network internet connection but no other software.
The IntellusUltra features:
- Single board solid state design
- Low energy consumption
- Highly visible display with LED indicators
- Highly accurate PID temperature, humidity, auxiliary/lighting control
- 16 total programmable on/off outputs for lighting or other applications (7 of these outputs are configurable for dimmable lighting)
- Integrates with Intellus Web Server (optional) for remote monitoring/programming and email alarm notification via Windows based PC (requires Internet Explorer 6.0+) or Windows Mobile 5.0 Treo™ 700 WX smart phones
- Multiple programming styles including diurnal, 24-hour based real time or elapsed time
- Non-ramping and ramping control
- Store up to 560 total program steps and 70 programs
- Program sequencing
- Multiple alarm settings provide experiment protection and notification of specific chamber events
- Calibration offsets
- Four password protected security levels
- Non-volatile memory for programs and parameters
- Battery backup for volatile memory
For more information on how the IntellusUltra gives you ultimate programming control on any of our reliable and long-lasting chambers, please contact us at 1.800.695.2743.